Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Sunny Disposition?

Today has been spent poolside with a coworker and her two year old son. I blew up floaties and caught my kid about 1,000 times when she jumped over the edge. The other kid and her were so cute, blowing kisses and fighting over toys. Two year olds are so selfish...maybe we are all really two year olds on the inside. She's passed out right now beside me...her hair smells of chlorine and SPF 50...summer. Where the hell did summer go? It's really almost over, isn't it? I just found out I'm going on vacation at the end of the month. I NEED IT. I was thinking as I lay in bed last night, and I was so close to jumping up at 3 am to write about the ironic parallels between my vacation and my life. I'm going to Panama City Beach for three days with some family, other kids, and my own...she has never been to the beach, she will have a blast. Then I'm coming home and leaving the next day for Vegas. That's right, Sin City. Double identities strike again! I'm going from sand castles to male reviews. I'm equally happy with both. Hey, I'll have a good tan for my dresses in Vegas. I went there last year for my twenty first birthday...now THAT is how you do a twenty first. I've been dying to go back. I have work covered for the week, bills paid...all that's left is counting down the days. I'm sure this blogging thing is my newest addiction and I will be posting plenty of pictures of sunny FL and half naked men in Vegas. Summer is waking up.

0 comments: